Grilling the pineapple for this colada adds a delicious layer of smoky, caramelized fruit to the drink.
Grilled pineapple adds a special something to this colada concoction.
• 1/2 fresh pineapple
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 cup rum, plus 1 tablespoon
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 1/2 cup coconut water
• 1 cup ice
• Strawberries for garnish
• Coconut flakes
• Peel pineapple, remove core and cut into spears.
• Place spears in a zip-lock bag with the oil, sugar and 1 tablespoon of rum.
• Toss well and let sit for 15 minutes.
• Grill each side of the pineapple until caramelized.
• Remove them from the grill and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
• Once the grilled spears are slightly frozen, place them in a blender and blend until smooth.
• Add blueberries, rum, half and half, coconut water and ice, blend well.
• Rim glasses with coconut and garnish with a strawberry.
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals.
Cowboy All Natural Range Style Hardwood Briquets provide long-lasting, even heat while adding the authentic, smoky flavor of hardwood. They are all natural – no fillers, chemicals, or additives. Other standard briquets contain “coal and chemical” ingredients, as well as fillers like limestone. Discover the natural difference of Cowboy All Natural Hardwood Briquets!
Cowboy Oak & Hickory Hardwood Lump Charcoal is made from one ingredient - wood. Made in the USA, we use only the highest quality oak and hickory hardwoods.
100% natural wood wool firelighters start fires quickly and easily. Great for grilling, campfires, fireplaces, hunting, smokers, woodstoves, and more.