Grilling the pineapple for this colada adds a delicious layer of smoky, caramelized fruit to the drink.
Grilled pineapple adds a special something to this colada concoction.
• 1/2 fresh pineapple
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 cup rum, plus 1 tablespoon
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 1/2 cup coconut water
• 1 cup ice
• Strawberries for garnish
• Coconut flakes
• Peel pineapple, remove core and cut into spears.
• Place spears in a zip-lock bag with the oil, sugar and 1 tablespoon of rum.
• Toss well and let sit for 15 minutes.
• Grill each side of the pineapple until caramelized.
• Remove them from the grill and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
• Once the grilled spears are slightly frozen, place them in a blender and blend until smooth.
• Add blueberries, rum, half and half, coconut water and ice, blend well.
• Rim glasses with coconut and garnish with a strawberry.
Cowboy Oak & Hickory Hardwood Lump Charcoal is made from one ingredient - wood. Made in the USA, we use only the highest quality oak and hickory hardwoods.
100% natural wood wool firelighters start fires quickly and easily. Great for grilling, campfires, fireplaces, hunting, smokers, woodstoves, and more.
Cowboy All Natural Range Style Hardwood Briquets provide long-lasting, even heat while adding the authentic, smoky flavor of hardwood. They are all natural – no fillers, chemicals, or additives. Other standard briquets contain “coal and chemical” ingredients, as well as fillers like limestone. Discover the natural difference of Cowboy All Natural Hardwood Briquets!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals.