This delicious recipe comes from BBQ pitmaster Amy Overbey of Team Meat Coma.
Smoky and delicious, this recipe for Maryland Street Corn features crabmeat to give it extra rich flavor.
Prep: 35 mins
• 6 ears of corn
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
• 2 tablespoons parsley
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
• 8 ounces crab meat
• In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, one teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, sour cream, and cheddar cheese and set aside for later use
• In a separate mixing bowl, combine crab meat and one teaspoon Old Bay seasoning and set aside for later use
• Soak corn ears with husk in water for 10 minutes
• Light Cowboy® Hardwood Lump Charcoal in charcoal chimney and let burn for 10-15 minutes
• Spread hot coals over grilling area and preheat grill for approximately 10 minutes
• Remove husk from each ear of corn and place on grill over direct heat and cook for 25-30, turning occasionally, until tender
• Remove corn from grill and allow to cool several minutes
• Evenly divide and brush mayonnaise mixture over entire ear of corn
• Roll the mayonnaise covered ears in the crabmeat and garnish with additional shredded cheese and parsley
• Serve and enjoy!
Cowboy All Natural Range Style Hardwood Briquets provide long-lasting, even heat while adding the authentic, smoky flavor of hardwood. They are all natural – no fillers, chemicals, or additives. Other standard briquets contain “coal and chemical” ingredients, as well as fillers like limestone. Discover the natural difference of Cowboy All Natural Hardwood Briquets!
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals.