The perfect starchy complement to any grilled meat or seafood.
Add festive color and flavor to your meal with these red, white and blue potatoes. Perfect for Independence Day too!
• 2 pounds of mini red, white and blue potatoes
• 6 cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Wash potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
• Coat potatoes with the minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Grill potatoes for approximately 20 minutes, until tender, turning frequently
• Top off with a dollop of butter and pair them with a perfectly grilled steak or chicken breast
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals.
Cowboy® Range Style blends oak, hickory and apple woods add a unique, smoky flavor to your grilled foods. Chips burn more quickly than chunks, so they’re perfect for shorter barbecue cook times. These chips work great with gas or charcoal grills and smokers.
Cowboy All Natural Range Style Hardwood Briquets provide long-lasting, even heat while adding the authentic, smoky flavor of hardwood. They are all natural – no fillers, chemicals, or additives. Other standard briquets contain “coal and chemical” ingredients, as well as fillers like limestone. Discover the natural difference of Cowboy All Natural Hardwood Briquets!