A classic grilled salmon recipe for smoky, sweet flavor.
This recipe creates a delicious smoky, savory, sweet & salty flavor.
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons dry vermouth or sherry
• 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 4 salmon steaks, cut 1 inch thick
(about 5 to 6 oz. each)
• 1 tablespoon olive Oil
• Prepare a hot fire using Cowboy All Natural Lump Charcoal.
• Be sure your grill grate is cleaned and oiled.
• For the teriyaki sauce mix in a small bowl, soy sauce, vermouth, sugar, ginger and garlic. Set teriyaki sauce aside.
• Brush salmon with olive oil and place on the grill, setting 4-6 inches from coals
• While on the grill, brush fish several times with teriyaki sauce , until lightly browned on bottom, about 5 to 6 minutes.
• Using a wide spatula, carefully turn salmon steaks over and brush cooked side with teriyaki sauce.
• Continue to grilling and basting with teriyaki mixture frequently, until second side is browned and salmon is just opaque in center, about 5 to 6 minutes longer.
• Serve alongside grilled asparagus and crispy grilled flatbread, and enjoy!
Cowboy® 100% All Natural Apple Wood Chunks add a smoky flavor to your grilled foods. The unique crisp aroma from rich apple wood smoke will enhance any grilling experience. This apple wood flavor goes well with any meat, but pairs particularly well with beef, chicken and seafood. These apple wood chunks are larger than chips, making it easy to maintain a steady long-term smoke source.
Cowboy® 100% All Natural Pecan Wood Chips add a smoky flavor to your grilled foods. The mellow, nutty aroma of pecan wood enhances the flavor of any food, but pairs particularly well with chicken and seafood. Like all Cowboy® Wood Chips, these pecan wood chips burn more quickly than chunks, making them perfect for shorter cook times.
Cowboy Hardwood Lump Charcoal lights quickly and burns long. It’s a favorite for barbecue fans because of the authentic smoky flavor it gives to your meals.